Based in Tokyo, Japan
|USD||$4.99+ per single map|
|USD||$19.99 for ALL maps|
Retro Commander is a 4X post-apocalyptic real-time strategy wargame (RTS). Take command and fight it out in a world where a cataclysmic timeline has transpired on Mother Earth. Wage wars solo, against the AI, or take on your gaming comrades and friends in cross-platform multiplayer matches. Form teams and clans and fight co-op style with the AI and other players for ultimate victory.
Development of "Retro Commander" started in August of 2017. The game is based on our predecessors Tropical and Desert Stormfront and inspired by Red Alert (Command and Conquer). During development we have decided to take it further for better or worse.
- Real-time strategy (RTS) played in a post-apocalyptic timeline on Mother Earth.
- Challenging AI for single player games including co-op play with the AI.
- Cross-platform multiplayer over LAN/internet including co-op team and clan games.
- Deep campaign and story line of humanity after a cataclysmic event.
- Troops including infantry, tanks, jets, helicopters, airships, warships, submarines and more.
- Factions each with their own technologies including stealth, laser, shields and more.
- 4X Strategy: eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate.
- Missions including elimination, survival, capture the flag and defense.
- Demanding environment with day-night cycles, rain, wind and solar flare activity.
- Map editor and a central server to host and distribute player-modded maps.
- High scores, playing statistics, achievements and multiplayer ELO-ranking.
- Engaging music, sound effects and fantastic graphics.
There are currently no trailers available for Retro Commander. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Noble Master
Noble Master is an indie game company with focus on real-time and turn-based strategy games for desktop and mobile devices. Noble Master was founded by Christoph Aschwanden in 2009.
More information on Noble Master, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Retro Commander Credits
Design & Programming