Based in the USA
April 6, 2016
|USD||$3.99+ per single map|
|USD||$19.99 for ALL maps|
Age of Conquest is a Risk-like turn-based grand strategy wargame. Command your armies in one of the many ancient and medieval countries including the Roman Empire, the Inca, France, Russia, Japan or the Chinese Dynasties. From Rome to Asian nations, you create your own warring experience. Wage colossal wars solo, against the AI, or take on your gaming friends in cross-platform multiplayer games. Form alliances and fight co-op style with the AI and other players for ultimate victory.
Although similar to Risk, Age of Conquest is in fact based on an old and quite unknown strategy game called "Caesar" by Heiko Hartmann that was available on the Atari ST computer back in the days. Age of Conquest was named "Aevum Obscurum" (Latin: Dark Ages) up until October 2009 and changed to "Age of Conquest" to make it easier for people to pronounce let alone spell.
- Turn-based grand strategy game with maps & nations from all over the world.
- Challenging AI for single player games based on a genetic algorithm.
- Cross-platform multiplayer & hotseat-Play including co-op team games.
- Diplomacy management of economy & population.
- Map scenarios including Europe, Colonization, Asian Empires, World Conquest and many more.
- Map editor and a central server to host and distribute player-modded bundles.
- Empires including the Roman Empire, Carthage, Persia, Celts and Inca amongst others.
- High score, playing statistics, achievements and multiplayer ELO-ranking.
- Engaging music, sound effects and fantastic graphics.
Age of Conquest IV - Official Game Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Age of Conquest IV is, heavens, a risk worth taking."
- Alex Connolly, Pocket Tactics
- "Age of Conquest IV is Galcon meets Civilization."
- Clement Renaudin, Pocket Gamer
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
PRESS RELEASE: Age of Conquest IV
Age of Conquest IV released on April 6, 2016. noblemaster.com.
History: Age of Conquest I to IV
Screenshots from the early beginning of the game until now. noblemaster.com.
Origins of Age of Conquest
First Public RELEASE of the game as Aevum Obscurum. noblemaster.com.
About Noble Master
Noble Master is an indie game company with focus on real-time and turn-based strategy games for desktop and mobile devices. Noble Master was founded by Christoph Aschwanden in 2009.
More information on Noble Master, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Age of Conquest IV Credits
Design & Programming
Deon de Lange